This release contains minor bug fixes compared to 0.3.0, with the main focus being an overhaul of docstrings etc to improve the auto-gen'd documentation.
The community documentation for java.jdbc on clojure-doc has also had a major overhaul.
Details of this release:
- Add nil protocol implementation to ISQLParameter.
- Improve docstrings and add :arglists for better auto-generated documentation.
- Make insert-sql private - technically a breaking change but it should never have been public: sorry folks!
- Provide better protocol for setting parameters in prepared statements JDBC-86.
- Fix parens in two deprecated tests JDBC-85.
- Made create-table-ddl less aggressive about applying as-sql-name so only first name in a column spec is affected.
Please note that the 0.3.1 release is broken and should not be used.