Clojure's low-level JDBC wrapper inches closer to a gold 0.3.0 release with the first release candidate. Read more on clojure.java.jdbc's Github repo. The changes in this release are:
- Deprecate db-transaction (new in 0.3.0) in favor of with-db-transaction JDBC-81.
- Add with-db-metadata macro and metadata-result function to make it easier to work with SQL metadata JDBC-80.
- Add with-db-connection macro to make it easier to run groups of operations against a single open connection JDBC-79.
- Add ISQLValue protocol to make it easier to support custom SQL types for parameters in SQL statements JDBC-77.
- Add support for :isolation in with-db-transaction JDBC-75.
- Add :user as an alias for :username for DataSource connections JDBC-74.