I seem to have forgotten to blog about some recent releases of the Clojure wrapper for JDBC. This post covers those recent changes.
- Release 0.2.2 on 2012-06-10
- Handle Oracle unknown row count affected [JDBC-33]
- Handle jdbc: prefix in string db-specs [JDBC-32]
- Handle empty columns in make column unique (Juergen Hoetzel) [JDBC-31]
- Release 0.2.1 on 2012-05-10
- Result set performance enhancement (Juergen Hoetzel) [JDBC-29]
- Make do-prepared-return-keys public (for Korma team) [JDBC-30]
- Release 0.2.0 on 2012-04-23
- Merge internal namespace into main jdbc namespace [JDBC-19]
The biggest change here is in 0.2.0 - hence the bump from 0.1.4 - in the merge of the internal namespace into the top-level namespace. It shouldn't have had any impact on users of the library unless they were using functions and/or vars from the internal namespace. The Korma project was affected and that was fixed in JDBC-30. The rest of the changes have been bug fixes and performance improvements, mostly for specific databases.
For more information, see the clojure.java.jdbc github repository.