Upcoming FW/1 Presentations!
January 7, 2010 ·
Here's a list of confirmed and potential Framework One presentations in date order:
- January 12th - NYCFUG - Javier Julio
- February 4th - CFMeetup - Sean Corfield - to be confirmed
- February 17th - BACFUG - Sean Corfield
- April 22-24 - cf.Objective() - Sean Corfield
The following presentations have been submitted but not yet confirmed:
- May 6-7 - webDU - AJ Mercer
- July 28-31 - CFUnited - Sean Corfield
After speaking to Dee Sadler, I'll also be submitting a different version of the presentation to:
This is a Designer/Developer Workflow Conference and FW/1 is ideal for folks who want to build maintainable applications without having to learn a whole bunch of framework stuff just to get basic tasks done.
Once I find out more details about Scotch on the Rocks 2010, I'll submit a FW/1 talk there as well.
Tags: cfobjective · cfunited10 · coldfusion · fw1 · webdu