Another minor update, addressing JDBC-34 by adding a new :connection-uri option so you can specify a raw JDBC URL which is passed directly to the DriverManager class, and fixing a quoting bug when converting Clojure keywords to SQL entities (for example :a.b became [a.b] instead of [a].[b]).
Entries for month: June 2012
June 25, 2012 ·
June 13, 2012 ·
Thanx to John Whish (aliaspooryorik), DI/1 has a new singletonPattern option that allows you to specify which beans are singletons based on their name, regardless of the folder in which the CFC is found. See the DI/1 wiki for more information.
June 10, 2012 ·
I seem to have forgotten to blog about some recent releases of the Clojure wrapper for JDBC. This post covers those recent changes.
- Release 0.2.2 on 2012-06-10
- Handle Oracle unknown row count affected [JDBC-33]
- Handle jdbc: prefix in string db-specs [JDBC-32]
- Handle empty columns in make column unique (Juergen Hoetzel) [JDBC-31]
- Release 0.2.1 on 2012-05-10
- Result set performance enhancement (Juergen Hoetzel) [JDBC-29]
- Make do-prepared-return-keys public (for Korma team) [JDBC-30]
- Release 0.2.0 on 2012-04-23
- Merge internal namespace into main jdbc namespace [JDBC-19]
The biggest change here is in 0.2.0 - hence the bump from 0.1.4 - in the merge of the internal namespace into the top-level namespace. It shouldn't have had any impact on users of the library unless they were using functions and/or vars from the internal namespace. The Korma project was affected and that was fixed in JDBC-30. The rest of the changes have been bug fixes and performance improvements, mostly for specific databases.
For more information, see the clojure.java.jdbc github repository.